3 days ago, CarriersEdge and Truckload Carriers Association come together to release a top 20 list of best fleets to drive for. The 20 finalist are well known for the work environments and the professionalism of their drivers and employees. The selection process was based by the nominations of Drivers adding interviews and surveys.
Criterias included: corporate direction, policies and programs, total compensation, health benefits, pension plans, professional development opportunities and opportunities for advancement.
“These companies represent the best of the best in truckload. As industry innovators, they bring fresh ideas that not only create a desirable workplace for employees, but also propel trucking to exciting new terrains,” said TCA president John Lyboldt.
The top large and small fleet will be announced at the TCA’s annual convention in late March. The complete list of finalists are:
- Bison Transport, Winnipeg, Man.
- Boyle Transportation, Billerica, Mass.
- Central Oregon Trucking Company, Inc, Redmond, Ore.
- Challenger Motor Freight Inc., Cambridge, Ont.
- Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc., Fremont, Neb.
- FTC Transportation, Inc., Oklahoma City, Okl.
- Garner Trucking, Inc., Findlay, Ohio
- Grand Island Express, Inc., Grand Island, Neb.
- Halvor Lines, Inc., Superior, Wisc.
- Interstate Distributor Co., Tacoma, Wash.
- Kriska Holdings Ltd., Prescott, Ont.
- Landstar System, Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- Maverick Transportation, LLC, North Little Rock, Ark.
- Motor Carrier Service, LLC, Northwood, Ohio
- Nussbaum Transportation, Hudson, Ill.
- ONE For Freight, Milton, Ont.
- Prime Inc., Springfield, Mo.
- Smokey Point Distributing, Arlington, Wash.
- TLD Logistics Services, Inc., Knoxville, Tenn.
- TransPro Freight Systems Ltd., Milton, Ont.