Permanent Registration

Our staff will advise and inform you of the different procedures for:

  • Carrier registration and licencing for the U.S. and Canada for private and public carriers.


  • FMSCA (DOT) Registration,
  • MC (Interstate authority),
  • MCS 150 Biannual renewals,
  • UCR registration (State registration of your DOT)
  • Hazmat registration and permitting
  • Insurance requirements,
  • Custom transponder (to pass custom – avoid paying each time)
  • PAPS and PARS registration
  • SCAC (certificate of standard carrier alpha code)
  • Oregon and New Mexico registration (e-permits)
  • New York HUT registration
  • Kentucky (KYU) registration


  • Information on public carrier requirements (all provinces)
  • CVOR (Public carrier registration for Ontario),
  • NEQ & NIR (Public registration for US and Quebec carriers)
  • Quebec Corporation annual returns (for all carriers operating in Quebec)
  • Carrier registrations for the Western provinces
  • Hazmat registration and permitting

Permits logo